Why is your Baby crying? You did everything you could. You bathed them, powdered them, and dressed them, but still, she won’t stop crying. You are wondering why? Maybe your Baby is hungry. Are you a new parent who wants a break from the long hours that breastfeeding and baby-food preparation require? Or are you merely looking for an organic formula for your child but cannot afford the high prices many organic brands charge? Regardless of who you are, our expert guide will help you learn how to prepare yourself and your Baby for this unique, organic formula.
The Loulouka formula is a specific type of baby formula developed by a mother passionate about creating a sensitive alternative for her Baby. This kind of formula can easily be prepared to avoid colic. For your Baby’s continuing health, please follow all instructions carefully to prepare Loulouka Milk Formula. Please note that improper preparation can be harmful to your Baby’s health. Keep to the recommended dosage. For the best interest of your Baby, please always follow this instruction carefully when preparing the Milk.
Step-by-Step Preparation for Loulouka Formula Canada
- Wash your hands, and thoroughly clean the bottle, ring, and teat by sterilizing them in boiling water for 3-5 minutes before use.
- Boil freshly run water and leave it to cool to approximately 40-50 degrees Celsius. Pour half of the water into the bottle.
- Fill up with fresh, boiled, cooled water.
- Shake the bottle vigorously two or three times.
- Re-clean the feeding utensil with a clean damp cloth, then rinse with clean, cold running water. (The feeding utensil can be used for up to 3 days if it is rinsed daily.
- To ensure that the powder dissolves completely, shake the bottle before each use.
That’s how you can make organic Baby formula.
Feed in the same way as Baby’s regular breastfeeding, using both hands to support Baby’s head. If necessary, you can use a bottle holder. Try not to squeeze the bottle when feeding; this can affect the feed flow. If necessary, you can remove air bubbles, which may collect at the bottom of the bottle, by gently pressing successive parts of the teat with your finger during feeding.
Preparation Instructions for Loulouka Formula
Loulouka Canada has been committed to making healthy, affordable, and high-quality baby food from the highest quality ingredients. Organic foods provide your Baby with all the proper nutrients, vitamins, and minerals needed for adequate growth. Organic baby formulas can be a great addition to your Baby’s diet if breast milk, formula, or a combination of the two is not enough to satisfy your Baby. However, people have different needs and preferences, so choosing a baby formula that fits your lifestyle is essential. If you decide on Loulouka Organic baby formula Canada, here are some instructions for proper preparation. Loulouka’s food is sterilized at a low temperature. This process takes 1 hour to complete and kills any harmful organisms in the formula.
- Use only the scoop provided in the package.
- Put the scoop in a sterilized bottle.
- Add cold water as indicated on the package (usually 6 OZ [180ml]) – NEVER use warm or hot water.
- Shake to dissolve the powder completely.
- Tested that the temperature of the mixture is between 99 and 102 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 to 39 degrees Celsius
- If you used your fingers to stir, rinse them before testing; start carefully and consistently before testing.
- It is tested that the mixture’s temperature is still between 99 and 102 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 to 39 degrees Celsius after 10 minutes.